Saturday, July 31, 2010

POEM: "Be the One"

Always fight, no matter the resistance
Stay focused and maintain persistence
Cuz demons will come and try to take you
How will you fare? when theres no one to save you?
If your mind is strong, you can take them down!
The weak die quickly,quietly, with no sound...
nothing but evil layed on the ground.
Follow your dreams,be relentless...UNTIL DEATH!
There will always be snakes, rats, haters talking under breath.
Ignore the bullshit and FUCK what they say!
Don't trip on the past or future, just work on today.

....Me? I have faith in myself, today I have focus.
When I start to rhyme, my words swarm like locusts.
I keep my game on point and my goals in mind,
you can either roll with the real...or walk with the blind

Written 7/31/10 by So-cal Snow AKA Young Powder
.

No comments:

Post a Comment