Monday, March 8, 2010


Angels Who Love from a Distance
By MC $now

I look around my world for a sign of hope.
Awoman of true spirit and a real soul free 4m dope.
Ppl say "Snow you crazy blood" but when I feel its right I let my heart choose it.
Even if this Angel of resides in Massachusettes.
A $avage lives in the light & fights in the dark,
he works in complete silence and all thats seen is the spark.
He's an angel himself with wings stained of blood from past pain,
suffering inside going insane.
Wishing to hug his angel and hold her close wrapped in their wings.
He can't imagine more beautiful things.
This Savage prays for her arrival 2 the west 2 come by years end, what kills is the suspense.
Not even Santa or God himself could provide better presents.
Bottom Line is the one I call my angel rocks.
So Beautiful when she's in the room time stops.
She is my inspiration to never stop and get that gwap.
She is the one I want standing next to me when I reach the top.
This was written the night she asked for it @2:15am and I have nothing left.
So if this didn't explain who she is "I love you Steph"


1 comment: