Monday, March 15, 2010

NEW POEM 3/15/10

Time heals all wounds but an Angelic Savage's scars always hurt.
By MC $now

Although years have passed, my love has last.
Now in new times as a new man I forget the past.
I will not lose hope,give up or forget you and i want you to know every word is true.
In the years not one woman has matched your mind,
Your beauty, eyes, lips, voice and all are one of a kind.
I pray us speaking again is a sign from God himself.
He showed me the way and brought me an angel,
one of a kind back in my life, with a lil help.

Eyes that could pierce the armor of Hercules.
Lips that could whisper words of wisdom and cause the ground to shake.
Within her beautiful body contains her most wonderful aspect.
Her soul is the one thing most attractive.
One thing that no one can see, because they see with eyes of plastic.
I now see with true sight, having faith in what i should do is right.
That is why when thinking stuff up, this is what i wrote.
I NEVER stopped, ALWAYS LOVING YOU my angel, and that you can QUOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment