Saturday, March 20, 2010

My 1st poem ever written 09/11/06 4m MC Snow's Lost poetry files


Realize Reality
By: MC $now

get a blunt and realize reality
why the whole worlds mad at me
The product of the world's beauty and travesty
I spoke with the devil and rode the river styx
I spat on the gates of hell just for kicks
I may die young and never be rich
but before my last breath i know this
I saw the ultimate truth through the tears and rips
Raised up to the clouds and gave the sky a kiss
love the world but hate it the same, this is called balance
See God smile as I laugh at the challenge
there is no good or evil, forget what you were told
Just live your life and go for gold.
Push it to the limit and keep your stride
Your vision will change from closed to wide
Reach the heavens and see all white
Observing nothingness, a euphoric delight
Saw the light hit my knees and cried
Got so far did so much and died
Couldn't say a word to God except...i tried
MORE FROM: ""MC Snow's Lost poetry files"

No comments:

Post a Comment